Henry Wiltshire is proud to announce that it is now an ARLA-licensed lettings agent. ARLA is the Association of Residential Lettings Agents and the UK property market’s foremost professional body.
ARLA award their membership to estate agents that demonstrate the highest standard of professionalism and accountability. As long-standing clients will know, Henry Wiltshire has always offered an outstanding service; the only change is that this service is now guaranteed by a professional body. Now that Henry Wiltshire is licensed by ARLA, landlords and investors will also benefit from the NFoPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) Client Money Protection Scheme.
What ARLA membership means
ARLA membership benefits and protects landlords, tenants and lettings agents alike, through the following practices:
- Setting the standard for professionalism in the lettings industry
- Establishing robust financial processes – ARLA members must hold client monies in a designated account which is subject to annual independent inspection.
- Protecting clients’ money – ARLA members have the backing of the NFoPP (National Federation of Property Professionals) Client Money Protection Scheme
- Offering training and accreditation to employees of ARLA-licensed lettings agents, so clients know they’re receiving up to date information and the best possible service
- Providing professional indemnity insurance
- Regulating ARLA members and employing a robust complaints procedure
Fully managed property services in London
The busy teams at Henry Wiltshire’s UK offices manage many London rental properties for investors located in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Abu Dhabi.
“We are thrilled to be licensed by ARLA,” says Director Kelly Gallagher. “Trust is an important part of estate agency, and never more so than when Henry Wiltshire is managing London property for overseas investors. Many of our landlords live abroad and use our fully managed property services for their lettings. With ARLA membership, we can offer an extra layer of accountability to our overseas clients. They can enjoy peace of mind knowing that not only is their property in good hands, but that their fees and rent are protected. We have always been a trustworthy lettings agent, and we are proud that this has now been recognised by ARLA.”
There are many benefits to letting your London property through Henry Wiltshire. To find out more, contact your local office.